Tuesday, December 4, 2012

craft bazaar!

Pin It Now!

Admittedly I have stayed far, far away from vending at craft bazaars over the last few years.  I usually get overly optimistic about potential sales and think that customers will fall head over heels for my cool stuff.  I then stress about having enough product, creating more/different items, etc.  All the while driving my husband and kiddos bonkers. 
From out of nowhere I just got the itch! Sometimes you just have to get your hands dirty, kwim? I also thought it would be fun to have my oldest daughter sell her fun bracelets with me at our booth.
  
I really tried to focus on just three items.  Book paper wreaths, animal deco jars and chalkboards.  I'd say I did my best at keeping it low-stress and fun.  Did I sell much?  Nope. Will I do it again next year? Probably not.  However it wasn't a total loss.  I got to spend time with my girls and completed most of my Christmas shopping while there.  That's not hard to do when there are 50+ vendors.



 My daughters bracelets and cuffs. 


I will be posting a mini-diy tutorial with links for each of my items.  Stay tuned.

P.S. If you are a close friend or family member, don't be surprised if one of these little gems ends up on your door step this year. 

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Holly,
    I really like these animal jars. You are very creative. I've seen you create just about everything. I know we don't get to see each other much, but I wanted to tell you that you are very "artsy fartsy"!!

    ReplyDelete